Thursday, March 10, 2011

Architecture

So this is my contact sheet! I went downtown around OMSI and an area near it. I found the bridges particularly interesting because of how many different shapes and lines are involved in their architecture. I really enjoyed the waterfront in front of OMSI, too, because the bridges near it were just beautiful.


This is my favorite print from the roll, since the multitude of lines and different shapes really caught my eye. I found the angle in which I took this to be interesting, too, since it gives a different view of how we usually see things. (5x7)

This is my 8x10 print, taken of a building around OMSI. The windows and large pipe sticking out of the roof enticed me because of the different shapes. The way the light was hitting the structure was also eye-catching.

This is a swatch of my 8x10 print.

I also enjoy this print due to the variation in color of the window tiles. This building caught my eye due to the interesting shape it had, as well as the line repetition throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment